Friday, February 22, 2008

Are those specks of gray hair?

Oh no, Miss Clairol has not let me down, it is glitter.

I am covered in glitter, purple and pink paint, and there are butterflies and daisy's all over my house. No, I have not been drinking drinks with colorful little umbrellas in them, I am helping our church prepare for Girls of Grace Nation simulcast this Saturday. This is a wonderful ministry of the group Point of Grace.

Girls of Grace Nation offers teenage girls a day of straight-talk, encouragement, laughter, and music, not to mention personal and spiritual growth.

We are all very excited and well, tired. But, I know it is going to be an extraordinary day! Needless to say, I will not post tomorrow because I am going to be washing glitter out of my hair and then going to the conference.

Have a blessed weekend!
The Park Wife

5 comments:

fairygodmother said...

I can't wait to hear how many girls were touched by the hand of God this weekend. You are so blessed to be able to see it firsthand. Enjoy every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

I fear glitter :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until M is old enough to go to events like that!

OKGardners said...

My granddaughter attended this event in Oklahoma City awhile back. I'm sure it is a very worthwhile thing to attend. Girls need all the positive input they can get.

God bless you for helping with this event. You are a blessing to us all.

Betty in Oklahoma

sharon brobst said...

A few years ago I helped take girls from our church to a G of G live. It was excellent! Very good for our youngs girls!