Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pacific Coast Dreaming

Things that make you go hmm.

I am not sure if I have any excuses for this picture. Do you think I am ready for a little warm weather so they can play outside? Cooped up kids make for wild play ideas and a crazy mom.

Little Buckaroo decided that the Pacific Ocean was going to flood our house (at 8am this morning) hence his swim shorts, floaties, goggles and binoculars. He talked his little brother in to being prepared for the flood, but the whole time he just said "play guns?" No flood is going to slow down Walker, Texas Ranger, he just planned on kicking and karate chopping it until it receeded. Chuck Norris would be so proud.

I am going to fill up the bathtub up now, since we live no where near the Pacific Ocean this will have to do. Later, we will have to do a geography lesson.

Trying to keep warm,
The Park Wife

7 comments:

OKGardners said...

How cute - how cute! Isn't it amazing how their minds dream up new things and "costumes" to wear?!! I love it.

Betty in Oklahoma
(It will be warm soon, Steph)

Sandy said...

Are those Bob the Builder jams? Casuse if they are, I can't think of anything scarier than an armed Bob the Builder...lol.

Great pic. Have fun at the ocean.

Anonymous said...

Aw, it's like a breath of spring air! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the cowboy boot drawer knobs!

OneCowgirl said...

cute pic....pam get the total observation award!!

Mama Tango said...

They are just the most adorable little spring tykes I've seen in awhile! I know the weather has driven the testosterone carriers in this house way crazy too.

And I'm diggin' the cow rug!!

sharon brobst said...

So cute! I remember some pretty crazy days like that too with by two little ones...