My friend onecowgirl asked some of her bloggy friends, including me, to make our Bucket List. The Bucket List is a movie about corporate billionaire Edward Cole and working class mechanic Carter Chambers who have nothing in common except for their terminal illnesses. While sharing a hospital room together, they decide to leave it and do all the things they have ever wanted to do before they die according to their bucket list.
I don't plan on dying soon, so here are some things I will focus on for the next 50 years.
The Park Wife's Bucket List
1. Grow old with Big Buckaroo, swinging on the porch of our cabin watching our grandkids play.
2. Raise our boys to be warrior's for Christ.
3. Write more love letters to my husband.
4. Write our love story to be passed down to our grandcildren as an example of what true love and devotion is.
5. Laugh more
6. Slow down and enjoy the beauty that is all around me.
7. Be a better friend.
8. Go on a trip to Ireland. Cycle the countryside if my old soccer knees can handle it. Then on to Tuscany and a few other places I want to explore.
9. Become a better gardener (I have a brown thumb and no it is not because of my spray-on tan mishap.)
10. Go on some mission trips
11. Write for a publication about things I am interested in.
12. See my boys madly in love with the woman that God has chosen for them (and for me to like them). See them get married and have families.
13. And for my Little Buckaroo, fight to have Pluto be recognized as a planet again.
I better go get started. What's on your list?
The Park Wife