Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Park Wife's One Year Blogiversary

I have been around these bloggedy parts for a year now. I started out gung-ho and posted everyday (the over-achiever in me), but have slacked off (reality hit) with homeschooling Little Buckaroo, Littlest Buckaroo becoming more active, and well, just overwhelmed with laundry, cooking and my husband saying "you aren't going to be on the computer tonight are you? I want to hang out with you" So, sorry, Big Buckaroo trumps The Park Wife blog (have you ever seen Big Buckaroo, enough said!)

It has been nice sharing my life growing up in Mississippi, my 20s living all over the South, my love story with Big Buckaroo and a year of our boys lives on a historical state park. Plus, there has been all the random craziness I rant about at times.

I have many new friends as a result of blogging and am thankful for each and every one of you who stop by and check in to see what is happening in our little world.

Stay tuned. Who knows what will happen this next year!
The Park Wife

9 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you continue to stick around for a long time to come... I enjoy reading about your adventures.

Blessings!

Mommy Lion said...

Happy Blogiversary! Doesn't feel like you've been doing it for so much longer! *wink*

Liz G. said...

Congratulations on a whole year! I can't seem to update mine - in fact, in the year you've been blogging, I don't think I've posted practically anything! (My last post was at the end of December 2007.) I think I'll pick it up on January 1 and pretend like 2008 never happened - see if anyone notices.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the 1 year.
I can't beleive it has been a year.
Goes so fast...
Keep it up & we all will keep reading.
Have a great week-end..

Joan S said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! May you have many more - of blogs and marriage, too! I read your blog every day, hoping for a new post, but seldom comment. I'm sorryabout that, but I do enjoy everything you write. How about another chapter of you and Big Buckaroo!

Joan S

Marge said...

Happy blogiversary! I love hearing about your life in the park, and your two Buckaroos. I hope you sick around for a long time!

Blessings on your weekend.......

Lisa said...

And really where did the year go??? It has been MY pleasure meeting you and getting to share a little into your life. I hope this is just the beginnng of many more years to come.

Anonymous said...

I checked this day to see if you had posted, you must have snuck this one in afterwards! Happy one year to us both. We rock. Oh yes we do. Glad to know ya my blog friend. And yes, next year we will swap and guest blog to celebrate, loved that suggestion!

OKGardners said...

Happy Anniversary to you! I hope you don't quit blogging. I enjoy your sweet family.

I had oral surgery on Thursday and have sick as a DOG since then. Pain meds got to my stomach and that is all it took! I am better today, but not even 75% great yet. Maybe a few more days and it will be better.

Please stay tuned in at least once per month so we can keep up with you. You actually never finished your "Fall in Love" story.... hope you finish.

Love to you and your sweet family,

Betty & Ed in Oklahoma