Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Everyday is Halloween at Our House

If you have ever read my blog before, you would know that the Buckaroo's dress up all the time, like this, this, this, this, oh I could go on and on here. So, Halloween is just another day around here. But, there is one part of Halloween that is incredibly exciting (aside of the candy of course) -- the after Halloween sale! We rack up on half price outfits that I would NEVER have paid full price for.

Without further ado, let me introduce you to.....


Littlest Buckaroo Spidey! He loves the built in muscles, especially since he says that when he grows up he is going to be a "muscle man bucking bull cowboy".


He says the mask makes him look angry and decided not to wear it anymore, but, the muscles are awesome, so he wears it the majority of the day.


Even while napping. We must choose our battles around this place.



Spidey has to have his superhero friend Batman to help him fight crime around this place. All I have to say is that the "evil one" aka Lucky the Dog has been getting a lot of Superhero attention lately.
When the Superheroes can't take care of it, just call in the Ninja.

And, the Bucking Bull Cowboy himself.
I feel very safe around these parts (except when I am in the line of fire of Spiderman webs, Ninja swords, and cowboy six-shooters),
The Park Wife



6 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

They are some of the cutest superheroes I have seen :)

Dawn said...

So, so cute! I miss the make believe days with my kids.

Lisa said...

Oh I am laughing out loud on this. I just think that is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. Made me smile/laugh and I so needed that. I love the way your boys use their mind and are not just sitting in front of a tv screen 24/7. Love how you are teaching them to dream!

Anonymous said...

I seriously have the cutest nephews ever!! I hope that one day I can have children as adorable, smart and loving as the Buckaroos!!! I miss ya'll!

Anonymous said...

The Superheroes are very cute. I would like to comment on the post you put on facebook today 11/5/08. I read the Bible on line on the site "Biblegateway.om. the verse of the day was Romans 13:6 but I wish you would read the whole chapter. It will really give you a new insight to wat has happened in our country. I did not vote for the winner but I knew it was comming. I just hope& pray that it will last only four years.

OKGardners said...

Thank God for Moms and Dads who let their little ones develop a sense of adventure! I love seeing these boys playing like kids USED to play and use their imagination - with NO BATTERIES or ELECTRONICS involved in the playtime. These boys will be awesome men!

Betty in Oklahoma
aka Grandmother to MANY children